Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Did I say I would update this...

Well clearly I was lying to you all! I am not sure what has happened over the past couple of days to take up all of my time, it certainly isn't labour and delivery since I'm still sitting here, with a huge tight belly, ribs being pushed out from the inside and a foot kicking me. I think it's just that I don't move very fast, so anything takes time!

So just to cover my butt, here is a photo of my beautiful baby girl who turned 4 last week. Here she is celebrating in the garden with her PJs on:



And for all you curious folks out there, who have been hounding me for a photo of myself here it goes....

Terrible I know, I should have done it when I actually had had a shower and brushed my hair, but that happens so rarely when someone else is around to be able to take my photo... so alas, this is what I have. Maybe if I haven't delivered by the weekend I'll do it properly!

Like Jem did for our shoot last week, check out my work blog:

http://christinedenisphotography.blogspot.com/

If I could only look that good...

night! :)

1 comments:

Unknown August 12, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

You look beautiful Chris, perfect bump :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP