Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Photo Shoot!

I set up the studio yesterday, and set out today to do Madison's first photo shoot! She was a little difficult to get to sleep, took a good couple of hours to get her asleep enough to pose her, and still she resisted in her slumber. Still I got some really cute shots and hope to get a few more tomorrow, if I have the energy! It's tough work being the Mom and the photographer all at once!

Here are the highlights so far:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thought I'd try a little texture on these two and loved how they turned out!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I just love little feet!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP