Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Photoshoot, sleepover and bunk beds

I did a really fun photoshoot on Friday. An old colleague and friend, Yana, came over with her little boy - 8 months, and also brought along a friend, her husband and their brand new baby girl - 14 days!

I was a little nervous about shooting two different babies at the same time, but it worked out really well, while Dina tried to get her baby to fall asleep, I would shoot Yana's boy. He was great, didn't cry, didn't pee on anything and had lots of smiles for us!

Here is the link to my blog to check out some of my favourites from the shoot:

http://christinedenisphotography.blogspot.com/

Saturday we had a treat, in that Eric's parents offered to take the girls overnight, giving us a date night/sleepover combo. We went out for supper to Suisha Gardens, yummy sushi, followed by a martini at Zoe's at the Chateau Laurier. We went with another couple, since we never get the change to hang out with them without our little ones running around. It was a lot of fun, but needless to say I fell alseep on the couch at 10:00 pm, about 20 min after we got home! It was very strange to wake up and not have the girls around, I sure did miss them, but I did enjoy the quiet morning also!

Before going to pick them up, we drove out to Ikea to finally buy a bunk bed. We've been looking for a while on-line, second hand, and in stores, but decided on the Ikea one that matched the furniture we already have in Abby's room. We still haven't put it together, but Abby is already excited to see it, and start sharing her room with her sister.

I only have 3 more weeks of work! And non of them will be a full week. The next two are 4 days long, followed by a 3 day week, then I'm done! I'm at 32 weeks, and today I started to swell up. I never experienced that with the other two, and I must say - I don't like it! My lower legs fell really tight, and even my wrists are feeling "full"! I just hope it's normal and as a result of lots of soya sauce last night and not enough water... just hope it goes away!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP