Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Gillian



My baby girl turned 2 today! Of course at two she didn't really have a clue what was going on, but I think by the end of the day with all the singing and ice cream at daycare and then singing and cake at home, she knew something was up! Abby had fun to, eating all the goodies and helping blow out the candles, and she is now, even more so, looking forward to her birthday in August. I'll have to plan something a little better for her as, she is now getting to the age where she will remember and know what it's all about!


Now to recap what I've been up to! Well, lots of sleeping! I try to watch the hockey games, I try to stay up "late" but I'm usually crashed out and sleeping on the couch at 8:00 pm, so it doesn't leave much time for blogging! I miss it. I miss having the energy to scrapbook (sorry Beth - I've fallen horribly behind on the scrapping challenge). I miss having the energy to take photos (mind you it's been pretty cold and rainy here... sorry Jen for not keeping up with the photo challenge!). But after the baby comes, I'll have lots of photos to take and lots to scrap!

Last weekend I attended a Baby photography workshop with Amber Shereen. She held it at her place, and there were only two of us there, so it was great to get such personal time. We had 3 baby models, each around 7 months old. Two we shot in her natural light studio and one in her basement studio with strobes. It was fun to see how she set every thing up and how she goes about getting the fabulous photos that she does. Here is a link to my other blog that I decided to set up for posting these photos: http://christinedenisphotography.blogspot.com/ I was really happy with the way my photos turned out and couldn't wait to do it again! I just have to work on the set up of the "Studio" to be able to do it successfully!

1 comments:

Anonymous June 5, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Your new blog looks great! Gillian is adorable. I love the pointy party hats.

Do you think you can issue another digital scrapbook challenge this Sunday? I have lots of scrapbooking to keep me busy until then. I'm finishing up incomplete pages so I can print out a bunch. It's so much fun to feel like the pages are finally DONE.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP