Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Friday Photo Challenge and Layout Challenge #7

Are we at layout challenge #7?? (Not sure Beth can correct me because I'm sure she will remember) Anyway I thought since I was my turn I should post the challenge of the week. For the photo challenge, it will go along the lines of my last post: Use Back lighting to light up your subject.

The layout challenge will be to use a photo cluster on a page - that is a cluster of 5 or so photos. See this product here for an example: http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/supplies/product_info.php/products_id/7599

Now lets hope for a sunny week to get those back-lit shots... it just clouded over here...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP