Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beautiful Saturday

It was an amazing day today here in Chelsea, the sun was shining the temperature was perfect and there was enough wind to keep the bugs away! First thing in the morning was Abby's final Gym class, so we got to enter the gym and take photos today. It's so hard to take photos in a big gym lit by fluorescent lights, but I did get a few to capture the moment. I didn't use my flash, so they aren't the sharpest.




This is Gillian look that says "I'm just looking
to see what Dad's response is to me, as I'm just about to take off
and join the gymnasts!" Basically - pure mischievousness!

After naps we spent the afternoon playing in the sun, it was so nice! A little swinging and a little sisterly love, and we were ready for supper!






Now the girls are in bed, and I'm off to catch the rest of the hockey game! Hope it doesn't rain tomorrow!! Fingers crossed.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP