Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Project 365 - remember that??

Well I haven't totally fallen off the band wagon of project 365. I've found renewed energy with the time change and therefore brighter/longer days! I've managed to take a photo each day in the month of March except for 7 days.... ok so that is a lot now that I think back on it, but things were low, it was dark, snowy, pregnant, working... well you know how it goes. Anyway, I did a couple layouts to keep going on my layouts of my project 365 here they are: (hey look Beth: PINK!)



Hey remember this girl:

Well I'm happy to say her water broke yesterday over night (so very early in the morning of March 30th). But it was one of those things where it broke but she wasn't sure, because no contractions, so that meant into the hospital for an induction and as I write she has probably just delivered! Can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl April Fools baby!

And finally some parting POTD - some more dance moves, courtesy of our resident choreographer - Abby!



1 comments:

Katrina Kennedy April 1, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Great photos and now you can say someone other than family reads your blog ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP