Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, April 24, 2009

In the Neighbourhood and Monochromatic

Didn't blog too much this week, sick again and tired. But I did manage to do the layout for the challenge this week: Monochromatic. And I also managed to take a few photos from around the neighbourhood. Here it all is:

These are shots from around the neighbourhood. Not really what I had envisioned when I thought of the challenge, so maybe tomorrow I'll go out again and get some other shots more representative of where we live!


Heading up the hill on our evening walk!

Old fallen tree.


Gillian walking on her own.


The girls love getting on top
of the big rocks in the neighbourhood.



Abby and I split off and took the path
through the woods, while Eric and G. took the road.


Surprisingly, and sadly at the same time, the mosquitoes were starting to come out! I was actually bitten a couple of times, which sucks because it seems so early for that.


And here was my monochromatic page for the challenge this week. It was fun, and can't wait to see the challenge for next week!

Off to bed!

3 comments:

Unknown April 24, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Nice. I like the colour of the one with Abby, 2nd from the bottom I think it was and the one above that with the girls. I have yet to take a pic...sigh, and the mosquitos are out here to ???

Anonymous April 25, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Wow. That photo of Abby from behind, looking over her shoulder is stunning. Really, really, really stunning. That's an award winner for sure. Wow!

Bruce April 26, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

Honestly Christine, you should show Richard how to use that bloody EOS 1 of his. Your pictures are amazing.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP