Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, April 10, 2009

Day off, Layout Challenge and Photo Challenge

We have a long weekend and thankfully the weather is supposed to be nice all weekend!! After this past week and or so, I think we are all looking forward to some sunshine and warmth!!

We had a fun day with a morning play date with my friend Joanne and her kids, we hung out inside for a while, then head outside, and it was surprisingly chilly in the morning. Unfortunately with our lawn not yet seeded and grassed, we had to stick to the driveway to play, which can be pretty boring after a while. Regardless, we had a fun visit anyway and next time we'll head into town to her place where they have grass!! :)

The afternoon was spent napping and playing outside again. Here are some photos to share which also coincide with Jen and My Friday Photo Challenge for the week: The sweet spot! For me it was my 50 mm @ f2.8 (but I used ISO 400 - does that mess up the sweet spot?? I don't know...) Anyway, I think most of these are @2.8. I did a little playing in Lightroom, not sure if I like it.. perhaps a little too overexposed.






Then Beth and My Digital Layout Challenge of the week: Use Stitching:



And a couple more I liked from the week for an added bonus:


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP