Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The week that was...

Eric took off for Fernie this week. A week away skiing in the Rockies, couldn't ask for anything more fun! I just hope he comes back in one piece. Actually he called today and said that he had made it through the day in one piece, which was nice to hear.

This, or course, means that I'm flying solo for the week. It's girls week at the house and we're doing great. Things are running smoothly, they wake up around 6, I shower, we eat then head out to daycare, me off to work. (I won't go into the dirty details of the struggles of putting the snowsuits on, but I may just have a photo of a pile of burnt snowsuits coming soon...). I come home, make dinner, we eat, we play, bath time, story time, then it's to bed by 7:30. Throw in a couple screams, some whining, and a time out here and there, and everything is cool. But it does leave me pretty tired for doing photo-of-the-day, so I have missed a few days here and there, and leaves me too tired for blogging.

But tomorrow I've taken the day off, as a little rest day so I feel somewhat energized today knowing I don't have to go into work tomorrow! Yeah! My plan is to head out to a few locations to take photos, for fun and for the homework assignment in my photography class. It should be sunny and not too cold. Stay tuned to see what I get!

Tonight I put together a quick Valentines Day card for the girls to take to daycare tomorrow. I just changed the name at the top and printed one for each of the kids:


Well that is about all I can say now. It's 9:00 and I'm hitting the wall... 'night!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP