Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friday Photo Challenge...

A few days late!! I started to do this post on Sunday, then was distracted... until today! oops

Since I already posted my flashlight shots for my s-curve photo I'll post something else for this composition challenge: diagonals or s-curves:

Library of Parliament ceiling
I like the curves and diagonals of the decor.


Other than the parliament shots, I didn't really get any other good shots with this composition... it was really a challenge! This week's challenge is to get photos with our husbands in them. I figure that I need to take more photos of him and really of us. Maybe that will be the next challenge - photos with us in them :)

LOOK I did a layout this week! It's been ages... it felt good to do a page, and I am so wishing I had more energy to do more... but I'm just SO tired!!

Because I could scrap all of these cute photos of the girls:

This page would be about Sisters

This page would be about how just
darn cute and funny Gillian can be


This page would be about how big
and beautiful she is getting


This would be a page about
Abby helping with the grapes


This would be a page about how, to Gillian's
horror, Bob the Builder is on and not Dora!


Off to bed...

1 comments:

Unknown February 26, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Love the girls, they are looking so big! Gillian in the last one is cute & Abbey looks about 8 in the grape pic :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP