Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Parliament Hill

Here are the highlight photos from our field trip to Parliament on Saturday.


Hallway to the Library, just off the main lobby

Pillar in the main lobby


Shot of the drawers in the Library


Library of Parliament's ceiling

Hallway to Library of Parliament
I used my 10-20mm lens for this one.

House of Commons Chamber

Senate ceiling and chandelier

Senate Chamber

I'll have to submit a couple to my class, I was thinking of the first one, and the senate chamber shot...??

1 comments:

Unknown February 19, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

I like the senate and the library drawers. I think I am drawn to the diagonal composition & the repetition. Great shots. I would love something new to photograph - the same old mtns are getting boring!! Need to get up higher!! Or to the city....

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP