Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, July 19, 2010

On blogging....

Been missing my little blog lately! I've had a million post ideas going through my head, but when it comes down to it, honestly, I forget them!! ;) Ok, so I'm suffering from major mommy brain, but really, can I not just remember something fun to blog about each day? I think that I over think a post, making it too complicated and long that I then put it off, procrastinate on blogging! Anyway, no more of that, I have a fun little laptop now so blogging will be a little easier. I will start back at work soon (booo), so I'll have some free time to jot down a few ideas. But at least for now, I'm enjoying the summer, the weather has been amazing and it's a good time to be alive! Bye for now!

Christine

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP