Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wow, where have I been!

I've been sick, the girls have been sick and finally, finally everyone is healthy. I realize how difficult it is with 3 kids and how as soon as one is sick, a few days later the other is sick, then I get sick, then Eric gets it, then the baby gets it, then three weeks later - we're healthy. I'm not exactly sure how one is supposed to manage this when working full time?!! During all of this I had to proof a couple of shoots I did, and I still have two to go. Can't do much when you are up 24 hours a day, and the kids are home, supposedly "sick" yet running around like it's party time! I did manage to take a few photos during all of it and some favourites are:


My girls! Notice how Madison is staring at her hand. She started
chewing it a couple of weeks ago.




She also started following things that move, like her jungle
animals on the swing.



Her eyes are a stunning blue. (just ignore the crusty nose, I didn't feel like
photoshopping it out!!)



Where's Waldo?


Gillian and Madison spend some quality time together.



All the leaves fell... so lots of fun to be had!


Over the past week, I've made some yummy desserts: Pumpkin Chocolate Squares, and Chocolate Coconut Bars. I also made a couple really good and really easy dinners one of them being: Apricot Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Black Pepper Sauce.

That's it, tomorrow I have a shoot (a baby!!), Thursday I may try and get vaccinated for H1N1 with the girls...(however waiting in line with them for 4 hours may just be too torturous!) and Friday I have to prepare for my Halloween Mini Sessions at HUSH!

2 comments:

Unknown October 30, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Great photos, of course. My fav is the one of all the girls. I hope I'm as lucky. :)

Anonymous October 31, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Ya, the photo of all three girls is lovely, and an accomplishment considering it's tricky to get two kids to look at the camera, let alone all three to sit still for a few moments ;-) I love the picture of Abbey throwing the leaves above her head! They are all so sweet!
Lynn

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP