Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scrapbooking Challenge #14

I'm in the middle of finishing challenge #13 but I thought I would post our next challenge today, in case I don't get to finish it today.

ETA: Finished the page, well almost, I just re-read the challenge and realized I didn't meet the criteria, it was supposed to be 5 images of equal size, oops!! Anyway, I'm just happy I got one done, here is mine for this week:



This week lift the following Creative Inspiration Copy Cat Wednesday, AND post your layout on their site (via Designer Digitals or however way you want!).

Have fun scrapping!

1 comments:

Anonymous October 4, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

I love the vibrance of the photos. Abby's hair looks adorable, and her coat is to die for! Eric gets double duty on the baby carriers! LOL! So cute!

Your page is so great, I can forgive you this once for not following the rules of the challenge. ;-)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP