Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Envy...

Isn't the best trait to have, but I do envy people who do stuff like this:

Monthly Roundup

Katie the Scrapbook Lady does a monthly roundup, answering specific questions to highlight the month. It's such a great way to capture memories, everyday memories that you may forget about, and would have liked to! Considering how bad my memory is, I'd start this then forget I did and only do it once...

...now what was I doing...

1 comments:

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

I don't do the exact same thing, but I write in my agenda every week or so of something the kids are doing, how I'm feeling, my workouts, what shows I watched, where I went, special activites.
I'll write "DH took all three kids to the dentist" or "Mr. Boy had Jason and Mats over" or whatever. It really helps when I'm journaling scrapbook pages after the fact.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP