Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

This week....

I rode my bike 3 times!! I scrapbooked!! I also started work!! OK so the last thing, not so exciting, but I'm on a new project, new office, new people, so it's making returning to work a little easier. 3 days a week helps too!

The kids have been looking at their individual scrapbooks quite a bit these past few days. Abby has one with her pages, and receptively Gillian with hers. Then Abigail said "Where is Madison's book??" uuuhhhh... well... Mommy hasn't put it together yet! I've been caught! So I've made it a priority to get at least a few pages started, and done, to start putting together her book! Of course I also created a few with Abby at the hot air balloon festival. Off to hammer off a couple more :) Later!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP